CPR Margin Comparison
Understand the Business Using the Retailers’ Financial Metrics
To maximize your margins, you need to understand how your brands contribute to the retailers’ bottom line versus your competitors. The CPR Margin Comparison solution provides our clients with the tools they need to maintain brand growth and leadership. Make sure your brands deliver competitive margin and contribute to the retailers’ financial objectives. This database allows you to:
- Track average low, average and high everyday retail price for more than 20,000 national brand SKUs in Food, Drug & Mass
- Track average everyday retail price changes by the dollar amount or percent change threshold you want to see
- Compare the retailer margin contribution for your brands vs. your competitors and the category
- Receive e-mail alerts to notify you when average everyday retail prices change
With CPR Margin Comparison, you won’t leave money on the table when negotiating with retailers. We help you understand retail price fluctuations, retailer margin and their impact on sales.
Contact us and we will show you just what actionable competitive intelligence and insights can do for your bottom line.
"We operate in a price-sensitive category and needed to increase our list prices, but were unsure how long it would take retailers to increase their retail prices after our increase. We reviewed price change data in the Retail Price Change Report against our competitor’s increases and were able to determine the length of time it took to hit retail. It was longer than we expected, so we were able to take the increase and benefit from the incremental revenue."
– Trade manager for a large OTC company